Terms and Conditions
1.3 This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Relief Benefits and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not use the Website.
2.3 We may withdraw or update the content on this Website in our sole discretion without notice or liability to you. The content on the Website is not necessarily complete or up-to-date.
- Account Security
3.2 You will treat your user name, password and any other information you provide as part of your registration process as confidential. You acknowledge that your account is personal to you and therefore will provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You will notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
- Intellectual Property Rights
4.1 As between you and Relief Benefits, all right, title and interest in and to the Website and its contents, features and functionality (including products, information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement of those items), and all intellectual property rights in the Website, are retained by Relief Benefits.
4.2 You may use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. No right, title or interest in or to the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Relief Benefits. You will not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- a) Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- b) You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- c) You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- d) If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- e) If we provide social media features with certain content, you make take such actions as are enabled by such features.
4.3 You will not:
- a) Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
- b) Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- c) Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
- d) Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
4.4 If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this Section 4, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.6 The Relief Benefits name, The Relief Benefits logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of The Relief Benefits or our licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of The Relief Benefits. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Prohibited Uses of the Website
5.1 You agree not to use the Website:
- a) In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- b) For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- d) To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- e) To impersonate or attempt to impersonate The Relief Benefits, a The Relief Benefits employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- f) To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm The Relief Benefits or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
5.2 Additionally, you agree not to:
- a) Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- b) Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- c) Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- d) Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- e) Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- f) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- g) Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- h) Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- User Contributions
6.1 The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
6.2 All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out below in Section 7.
6.3 Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you hereby grant and agree to grant to us and our service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to service providers any such material for any purpose.
6.4 You represent and warrant that:
- a) You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
6.5 You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not The Relief Benefits, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
- Content Standards
7.1 These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, you must ensure that User Contributions do not:
- a) Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- b) Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- c) Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- e) Be likely to deceive any person.
- f) Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- g) Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- h) Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- i) Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- j) Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- The Single Moms Coalition’s Rights
8.1 We have the right to:
- a) Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions in our sole discretion.
- c) Take appropriate legal action, including referral to law enforcement for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- e) Cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website.
8.2 Notwithstanding the above, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or omission regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this Section 8.
- Reliance on Information Posted
9.1 The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
10.1 You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
10.2 This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- b) Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- c) Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own website.
10.3 You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- a) Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- b) Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- c) Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
10.5 You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
10.6 We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
- Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- Geographic Restrictions
The owner of the Website is based in the state of CA in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
If you have any additional questions regarding this Agreement, please feel free to contact us any time at email@example.com.
To obtain help you may:
- Text HELP to 44987 to obtain help on your mobile phone.
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us at: 800-717-0625 M-F 9am-5pm Eastern Standard Time.
Terminating the Service
By You. You may terminate any of the Services or subscriptions at any time by texting STOP to 44987
By The Relief Benefits. You agree that The Relief Benefits, at its sole discretion, may at any time terminate your use of all or any portion of the Services and/or change its content offering made available through the Services, if The Relief Benefits believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with this Agreement. You agree that The Relief Benefits shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Services.
Description of the Services
The Relief Benefits provides text message-based services such as product announcements, specials and promotions. You acknowledge and agree that the Services are for your personal use only. You may not use the Services to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your business for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales. If you want to make commercial use of the Services, you must enter into an agreement with The Relief Benefits to do so in advance. Please contact us for more information.
Frequency of Messaging
The Relief Benefits alerts are delivered via text messaging to your mobile phone, 30 msg/month.
- Messaging Policy: The Relief Benefits offers an SMS messaging service.
We send updates and notifications to users who have registered on our site and opted in to receive such alerts.
To opt-in to the The Relief Benefits SMS messaging service, visit the homepage of our website and enter your primary information. You will then be prompted to enter your phone number, should you choose to provide it and agree to our Terms and Conditions. If so, you will then start receiving SMS messages and updates.
You may choose to start our SMS messaging service at your own discretion, and you may opt-out at any time. We will communicate with you via SMS for the purposes of service alerts and notifications. We may also send promotional messages. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Please note: Message & Data Rates May Apply . Message frequency varies per user. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just reply with “STOP” from the message you received to stop receiving messages / cancel. When we receive a “HELP” message, we will provide instructions on how to use this service and how to unsubscribe. You may also contact The Relief Benefits support at: 800-717-0625 or email us at email@example.com.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
16.1 YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE Relief Benefits DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES AND REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE IN RESPECT OF THE WEBSITE.
16.2 EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT OUR LIABILITY CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE Relief Benefits OR ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
16.3 ALL CANVAS ORDERS ARE SOLD ON A “FINAL SALE” BASIS ONLY, AND NO CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS, REFUNDS OR CREDITS ARE ALLOWED. WE HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO REPLACE OR REFUND ANY CANVAS ORDERS. MISSPELLINGS, COLOR DISCREPANCIES OR ANY OTHER ISSUES ARE NOT COVERED. IF THE PRODUCT IS DEFECTIVE, WE WILL REPLACE OR REPAIR THE PRODUCT. CANVAS ORDERS MAY TAKE MORE THAN 2 BUSINESS DAYS TO PRODUCE AND SHIP, THIS TIME FRAME IS NOT GUARANTEED.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Waiver and Severability
- Entire Agreement
- Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by The Relief Benefits. , PO Box 20310 # 89001,Cheyenne, WY 82003.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Relief Benefits PRODUCTS
1.1 The Products will be delivered within a reasonable time after the receipt of your request, subject to these Terms.
1.2 The Relief Benefits is not responsible for any non-delivery of Products unless you give written notice to The Relief Benefits of the non-delivery within two weeks of the date when the Products would in the ordinary course of events have been received.
- Title and Risk of Loss. Title and risk of loss passes to you upon delivery of the Products at the Delivery Address. This means you will be responsible for any subsequent damage, loss or destruction to the Products delivered to you.
- Information about our Products.
3.1 The Relief Benefits tries to make sure all descriptions of the Products are accurate and correct. However, mistakes do happen and The Relief Benefits will try to resolve any errors in information as soon as reasonably possible and if The Relief Benefits thinks that such an error has affected your request, The Relief Benefits will make all reasonable efforts to notify you via the contact information provided by you and give you the option of reconfirming your request.
- Limited Warranty.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, HOUSING PORTAL MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (C) WARRANTY OF TITLE; OR (D) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE.
- Limitation of Liability
5.1 IN NO EVENT WILL THE Relief Benefits BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS OR ANY ACT OR OMISSION BY THE Relief Benefits OR ITS PERSONNEL, WHETHER OR NOT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES HAS BEEN DISCLOSED IN ADVANCE OR COULD HAVE BEEN REASONABLY FORESEEN, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
5.2 YOUR EXPRESS RIGHT TO RECEIVE A REFUND OR REPLACEMENT PRODUCT UNDER SECTION 3ABOVE CONSTITUTES YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IN RELATION TO ANY DEFECTIVE OR WRONG PRODUCTS SENT TO YOU OR ANY PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN INACCURATELY DESCRIBED OR PRICED ON THE Relief Benefits’S WEBSITE.
5.3 IN NO EVENT WILL THE Relief Benefits’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH TO TERMS, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE TOTAL OF ANY AMOUNTS PAID TO THE Relief Benefits’S BY YOU FOR THE RELEVANT PRODUCTS SOLD UNDER THESE TERMS.
5.4 The limitation of liability set forth in above will not apply to death or bodily injury directly resulting from The Relief Benefits’s acts or omissions.
Delay in The Relief Benefits exercising or failure to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms will not constitute a waiver of The Relief Benefits rights and remedies under these Terms.
- Force Majeure.
The Relief Benefits will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of these Terms, when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of The Relief Benefits including acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot, or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to either party’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
- Governing Law.
All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms is governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of CA without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of CA or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of CA.
- Submission to Jurisdiction.
Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms will be instituted in the federal courts of the United States of America or the courts of the State of CA in each case located in the county of Dade County, in the state of CA, and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any such suit, action or proceeding.
The Relief Benefits may revise and update these Terms from time to time in its sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when The Relief Benefits posts them, and apply to all purchases of Products thereafter. You should check these Terms every time you make a purchase of Products so you are aware of any changes you. No other changes to these Terms will be binding or enforceable unless agreed in writing between each party’s authorized representative.
If any term or provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, the invalidity, illegality or unenforceability will not affect any other term or invalidate or render unenforceable such term in any other jurisdiction.