Get Qualified for Auto Assistance
Programs and Resources are available to assist you and your family with car repairs, transportation, discounted insurance, and purchasing a new car. See if you qualify today.Do I Qualify?
There are many times in life where transportation assistance may be required for you or your family. You may need automotive help if you can not qualify for an auto loan, or repairs. You may need automotive help If you do not have a car and need to assist a loved one with a medical condition. There are numerous situations and circumstances that will require you to seek automotive or transportation assistance. We are dedicated to provide a directory of all automotive programs resources and benefits that may be available to those who qualify.
What Kind of Automotive Help is Available?
There are many charities, governmental programs, and religious organizations that can provide you with the help that will best fit your personal situation regarding transportation needs. If you or a family member is over 65 years of age you may qualify for many local programs to assist you. Sometimes there are specialized benefits from lenders that can assist you with auto repairs, auto insurance or bad credit auto loans to purchase a new vehicle. If you have reliable transportation you my consider getting a low cost auto warranty to cover future expenses.Check Eligibility
Access Benefits and Programs for U.S. Citizens
Review Available Benefits Categories Below
Automotive HelpLow-income individuals and welfare recipients may be able to qualify for transportation assistance from the federal government or non-profits. These programs can help pay for car repairs, provide auto loans, purchase new cars, transmission repair, and other needed work.
Examples of Automotive Help Programs
- New Car Program for Those in Need
- Bad Credit Auto Loans
- Extended Auto Warranties
- Job Access and Reverse Commute
- Disability Transportation
Debt and Credit AssistanceYou may be eligible for programs that can settle outstanding credit card debt, medical expenses, student loans and more. Also learn how to repair your credit and get access to your free credit score. Check Eligibility to see what programs could help you and your family.
Examples of Debt and Credit Assistance Programs
- Consumer Advocacy Groups
- Lines of Credit Programs
- Credit Card Debt Settlement
- Credit Repair and Legal Help
- Free Credit Report Access
Discounts and FreebiesYou may be eligible for programs that save hardship victims with discounts, free samples and more. Organizations offer discounts and freebies to those in needs examples include; payment plans, grab free meals, learn languages and watch films for free.
Examples of Discounts and Freebie Programs
- Samples, Freebies and Free Services
- Discounts for Household Items and Apparel
- Payment Plans and Lines of Credit
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Prescription Savings and Discount Cards
Education ProgramsYou may be eligible for programs with recognized educational experts, respected instructors, and relevant, applicable course content, with exceptional online degree programs tailored to fit your lifestyle. Details about Grants, Financial Aid, Scholarships and More.
Examples of Education Programs
- Financial Aid Programs
- Grants and Scholarship Programs
- State, Government and Private Funding
- Online and In Campus Schooling
- Certifications, Specialized Programs and More
Employment HelpYou may be able to get help finding employment by using tools that can help you assess your career objectives and find resources that help you in your job search. This includes, but is not limited to; career advancement education, secondary job placement, work at home opportunities.
Examples of Employment Help Programs
- Career Advancement Courses
- Resume Helper Services
- Unemployment and Disability Help
- Job Placement Programs
- Temporary Placement Finder
Food and Shopping ProgramsDiscounts, Shopping, Cooking, & Meal Planning with Food and Nutrition Service - Programs and Services. Find information on the Food and Nutrition Service (FNS), which administers the Federal food and nutrition assistance programs such as SNAP.
Examples of Food and Shopping Programs
- Federal Food Assistance Programs
- Food Bank Directories
- Free Government Surplus Food
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Discounts or Grocery, Apparel and Services
Government AssistanceGet information on government programs that may help you pay for food, housing, health care, and other basic living expenses. Find out about eligibility requirements for programs like food stamps, welfare, and Medicaid, and how to apply for them.
Examples of Government Assistance Programs
- Financial Assistance and Support
- Government Foreclosure Assistance
- Government Sponsored Welfare Programs
- Disability Assistance and Aid
- Telephone Assistance Programs
Health CareYou may be eligible for programs that can provide health insurance discounts and specialized programs. Additional services that help pay for your medical costs and other medical expenses. You can also get home care, nursing home care, and waiver benefits.
Examples of Health Care Programs
- Discounted Medical Insurance
- Medical Bill Settlement
- State Pharmaceutical Assistance Program (SPAP)
- Patient Assistance Programs
- Prescription Savings and Discount Cards
Housing and UtilitiesYou may be eligible for housing programs that can help you find and pay for affordable housing or help you keep your home. There are also home repair programs that can help you fix critical and safety issues found in your home or help pay for your household utilities (e.g. heating, cooling, and phone).
Examples of Housing and Utilities Programs
- HUD and Section 8 Housing Programs
- Home Repair and Renovation Programs
- Foreclosure Prevention & Assistance
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling
Income AssistanceYou may be eligible several low-income assistance programs. You can find programs that can help with paying your rent, utility bills, mortgage, or provide foreclosure assistance. Other services can help with medical bills or related expenses, and much more.
Examples of Income Assistance Programs
- Personal Loans up to $25,000
- Low Income Housing Programs
- Utility Help and Assistance
- Job Placement and Secondary Income
- Grants and Financial Aid Details